Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 Apr 11

I love Conference weekend.  I limited work to one tax return and got to enjoy two of the sessions today, along with the traditional dinner with my boys -- all four this year, plus Ethan and my brother Steve.  Ethan looked really good in his crisp, long sleeved white shirt and tie -- and he was good in the meeting too.

Thank you, Benjamin, for making the trip down from Orem ... it was great to visit with you ... and thanks to all of my sons and their families for coming, along with my daughters for checking in with pictures and text messages :)

There were several talks on marriage, including this quote by President Thomas S Monson that I thought was especially worth pondering: "Choose your love. Love your choice."


The tortoise continued sweating with Terreeeblay early this morning before conference.  You can read about that, and also receive an invitation to his first Series 4 walk (coming up Saturday, April 23) ... http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/04/78.html

2 comments: