Thursday, April 7, 2011

7 Apr 11

I'm happy to say that the soreness in my bones has gradually passed over the last two weeks and I am feeling great walking these days ... http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/04/82.html

Since this is the Keep Dad Alive blog, I am also pleased to note that I am continuing to respond well to the cancer treatments I had last year and have not needed anything new that way this year.  I was told that it could take a year to fully recover from radiation.  Overall I am doing quite well, but occasionally go through stretches where I remember that I did spend two months with George and the giant rotating laser last spring.

The tortoise continues passionately smiling!

I am listening to "Evacuee" by Enya in an attempt to destress while writing this.  I have already had a phone appointment this morning and am about to head out the door for work on seven tax returns with four clients over the next twelve hours.  I am quite thankful for the opportunity, while praying for alertness and to listen well.

It was nice to make it through the deep symbolism of much of Revelation to a familiar missionary scripture today,

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people"

-- Revelation 14:6

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How time flies, I can't believe that was a year ago!

    Excited you have been so solid through tax season, ready to see this be daily again :)

    ReplyDelete