Monday, February 7, 2011

7 Feb 2011

Thought for today ... John7:17 "If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself."

Question for today ...

Am I Better Off With A Big Tax Refund ... Or More Money In Each Paycheck?

No question about it - take the money in each paycheck! I can't tell you how many people have told me they purposely have too much tax withheld from each paycheck, because it's the only way they can save. So they pay banks $200-$400, or more, each year so they can save with Uncle Sam at zero interest. These same people then either tell me they can't afford to pay down their credit card balances, or can't afford to save up for an emergency fund so they wouldn't need to use their credit cards so often.

This blog post continues to tell you how easy it is to put this extra $200-$400 (plus your tax refund itself) back in your pocket throughout the year!  http://dougbeecherstaxandmoneyblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/am-i-better-off-with-big-tax-refund-or.html

And we have Day 41 in the life of Terreeeblay http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/02/31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment