Monday, February 28, 2011

Sleepless Because of Seattle

More walking today in the ongoing Keep Dad Alive effort, you can read about it at http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/03/49.html.

Here are some thoughts I enjoyed today,

My thoughts while reading 2 Corinthians 4:3-4: The good word of Christ is there for all to see, if we don't blind ourselves to it by our own actions.


"A goal is a dream with a deadline". - Napoleon Hill
 
I had a 9 pm appointment with a couple in Seattle using Skype.  Skype kept breaking up, we wound up going back to a regular phone.  The husband didn't have enough tax withheld from his paycheck, and the wife got a 1099 from her employment and paid low estimated tax.  They need a refund.  Getting very little benefit from high child care payments.  I could go on and on, it is going to take a lot of work documenting business expenses offsetting some of the 1099 income to keep them from owing several thousand dollars.  I have another follow-up with them after city council tomorrow night. 
 
This is not a complaint, just thought you would be interested in a glimpse of what keeps me up late some nights.  I actually enjoy the challenge.
 
I am the passionately smiling tortoise, and thank you for reading this and supporting me.  I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment