Thursday, July 29, 2010

Seeing Cousins

I was in West Valley tonight seeing my cousins Margo, Rachelle, and Jennifer Hoyt after finishing my work with clients for the day. It was a lot of fun seeing them and swapping stories. Doug Jr would have liked dinner--I was initiated to Five Guys Burgers and Fries which along with soft drinks are literally the only items on the menu. Not even milkshakes. I had lettuce, tomato, cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms, and barbeque sauce on mine and it was indeed very good!

2 comments:

  1. Awes! Even got the total mushrooms! How do you rank it vs smashburger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually hard to compare for me because both times I have been to smashburger I have had the chicken sandwich! The thick Five Guys burger with their quality mushrooms will be hard to beat, I will say that . . .

    ReplyDelete