Saturday, July 24, 2010

Headed Home

This will be brief tonight.  I saw an old friend early this morning, then made a new friend a little later in the morning, then made the several hour drive home.  I had to make a lot of pit stops, but made it in good shape.  I'm tired from the trip, but glad I went and got some important things done.

I'm also glad to be home!


This picture was taken by Penny Rieck on her way through a couple weeks ago when we were all here.  I got a copy of it in my e-mail today.  This group is definitely worth working hard for and coming home to!

2 comments:

  1. Awes! I had a great time going through this. I noticed more gospel oriented posts, thanks for sharing. Also I'm pumped to hear about the PSA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really been enjoying my reading lately and wanted to share my joy -- so glad you've enjoyed it (and of course the PSA score is great too!)

    ReplyDelete