Monday, August 15, 2011

Lots of Hepworths Swimming!















Starting again ... day 1 ... I read Ezekiel 33 and 3 Nephi 11 on Saturday.  Sunday got away from me.  I could make excuses because of church meetings, giving help to the Hepworth family, and more.  Then I got tired and went to sleep, forgetting about it.  I am sorry.  This is why I am so vigilant about walking, and it is why I have started recording consecutive days of reading and weeks of temple attendance.  It seems to help me be consistent.

So, today, day 1, I read Ezekiel 34, 3 Nephi 12, and the sections of the Institute manuals on each.  3 Nephi 12 begins the Sermon on the Mount given by the Savior to the Nephites.  It is compared to Matthew 5, but there are subtle differences that add meaning in Nephi's account of the Sermon.  The Institute manual points these out, and I will again recommend that you download it (for free) at www.institute.lds.org.

Walking continued too ... please visit http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/08/180.html

The tortoise is smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment