Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Jackson Girls Love Uncle Doug














Not sure how anything I could write could top this picture!

Willyne and I visited Pepper Slater in the hospital today.  To say he is not doing well is an understatement, but  he is in good spirits and has lots of family support there.  I was very glad to see that!

I read Ezekiel 37 today.  There is a lot there and I read it slowly and carefully.  This chapter includes the famous prophecy that one day the stick of Judah and the stick of Joseph would become one ... I think of that often when opening my scriptures that has the Bible and the Book of Mormon (as well as the Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price) in one zippered case.

I started on my second hundred miles today by walking up the Bracken's hill and also up the Davis' hill ... read all about it at http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/08/183.html.

The tortoise is smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment