Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to the Hospital too soon

This morning I realized another good reason to go to the temple weekly on Fridays.  If I have a week I just can't do that, I have one more day I can still go to the temple before the week ends.  Willyne helped me get to the 6 am session today.  It was a wonderful uplift and I thank her!  (week 4)

I read Ezekiel 39 and 3 Nephi 17 while at the temple.  I like reading there, it makes it feel all the better...

Willyne and I visited Pepper Slater in the hospital again today.  The results came in from his tests.  Bone cancer head to toe.  We haven't had a chance to grieve fully for Boyd yet, now this.  Life can be hard for sure, but I'm glad I went with Willyne to see them.

Here are links to my eating, walking, and listening while walking ...

Jesus lives! And we can help Him help us. 

http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/08/185.html

The tortoise is smiling.  It is taking a little effort.  But he is definitely smiling and thankful for his blessings.

1 comment: