Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Shoutout to Patton's Army

Please help my friend Ellen Patton & her army as they bike for 3 year old Keith in the 17th Annual Boston Brain Tumor Ride.  You can read more and see pictures as well at:  http://tinyurl.com/3n8axn3.  Her blog is a good read (not to mention eye candy if you enjoy photography as an artistic impression of a well lived life).

Mostly this was a work day.  Saturdays are the day I try to get lots done in the quiet.  I have come to really cherish quiet times to diligently get a lot done ... there just aren't enough of them!

I got a walk in this morning.  Tried to pick a place with as little vegetation as possible to reduce the allergy impact this time of year.  I think I did OK.  A description and a picture I took along the way await you if you visit Terreeeblay by clicking on http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/05/101.html.

The walk helped -- I was more alert and energetic after that as I attacked the piles of paper at my desk.  Willyne, Sarah, and Rachel will all be glad to know that I have preserved my cherished piece of visible desk for over a month now :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah has given me a whole new appreciation of organization. Clutter free desk for a month, even if partial is awesome....wish I could say the same about my desk :)

    ReplyDelete