Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Secret to Being In A Good Mood When You Go To The Dentist

I had a great day.  Even sitting in the dentist's chair, yes, it was a pain while I was there, but Hugh did a good job and made the 1 1/2 hours not seem that long.  Now that's a good trick.

I also was blessed to go to the temple this afternoon ... now you see why I was in such a good mood when I got to the dentist. It didn't hurt getting to see Willyne before and after the temple -- she was right across the street at the family history library and I couldn't resist ...   Plus I read Elder Packer and Elder Nelson's talks from the Saturday afternoon session of last month's general conference.  They were both very good, and Elder Nelson's touched a nerve of something I've been pondering for awhile, so I commented on it at http://ibelieve-dougbeecher.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-do-we-need-such-resilient-faith.html.  Josh has already added an insightful comment to that article, be sure to scroll down and see that too.

And ... you can read about today's walk at http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/05/105.html

I'm smiling tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment