Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Only Disability In Life



Today's scripture:

"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

                    -- Revelation 22:14

From reading in Revelation 22 and 1 Nephi 12

I'm thinking it's not coincidental that my varied reading has taken me to the tree of life several times recently, and now from the Apostle John.  The tree of life is the love of God, and a most beautiful thing.  Seems so worth holding on to the iron rod by reading His scriptures and keeping His commandments in order to have this right.

For more info on today's picture/quote, please visit:  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/310678074266464003/

For picture/map info on today's walk, please click here.

Cheerio!


PS - It only took me four years from start to finish to read the Holy Bible, cover to cover, for the first time in my life.  (I had read the New Testament and parts of the Old on various previous occasions, but not the whole book.  I'm sure I will get even more out of it on my second reading that began a few weeks ago.  Stay tuned.)


No comments:

Post a Comment