Wednesday, October 2, 2013

There Is Something Inside You That Is ...

Thought for today, from reading in Alma 61 and Romans 5 ...

"And now, in your epistle you have acensured me, but it mattereth 
not; am not angry, but do rejoice in the greatness of your heart. 
I, Pahoran, do not bseek for power, save only to retain my 
judgment seat that may preserve the rights and the liberty of 
my people. My soul standeth fast in that liberty in the which God 
hath made us cfree."                  

                          -- Alma 61:9

I love Pahoran is able to look past Moroni's criticism and just be really happy with Moroni's desires to do good ... even when things are look very bleak from where he is at.

For my update on IRS refunds during the federal government shutdown, please click here.

If you'd like to know that latest on my walking and eating adventures, please click here.

And ... if you like to see an inspiring quote that completes the phrase in today's title line, please click below to keep reading ...

Cheerio!


Thanks to my friend, Mike Arlen, for posting this on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment