Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Terry ... 7.7.11

Terry, I hope you get to do something on your birthday besides wrestle with movers, landlords, and the like! 

Several of you have had fun bantering with me about Lance and The Tour recently, so perhaps my latest tweet won't surprise you ...  Bill Strickland:What is Lance Armstrong's endgame? echoes my torn emotions after 25 glorious Julys w/my sons,TdF&cancer http://t.co/oli8ubS

Josh, thanks for your kind comments over in terreeeblay's world today ... http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/07/147.html

Thought for today:  Is anyone else ready to join me in honoring Moroni I and hoisting the Title of Liberty (Alma 46:12-13)?   I think the time has come for all good men ...

(verses 11, 14, and 15 compliment this well)


Thank you for your patience while I post pictures and other momentos from the past month ... Helena's funeral, travelling, the blessings of sharing service with Willyne (most recently at our ward's girl's camp), lots of family gatherings, and so much more.  You may want to check back over the past few weeks entries here from time to time over the summer ... you're likely to see new entries appear in between those already here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment