Wednesday, July 13, 2011

13 Jul 2011

Thought for today:  "Jesus saith to Peter..lovest thou me more than these?..Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee..He saith unto him, Feed my lambs" John 21:15-17

Eating and exercise highlights:  Walked 3.11 miles in 51:29, swam 85 meters in 3 minutes, net calories consumed 1,430, drank 9 glasses of water. More details are available at the terreeeblay blog: http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2011/07/152.html

I was extra tired today at work, but overall it was a good day.  I especially love the morning devotionals and the evenings I have been blessed to have with my children's families these past several days!

My morning devotional today:  listening to President Eyring, President Monson, and the MTC choir singing "Called To Serve" from October 2010 General Conference Priesthood Session while walking.  There is a difference between reading, pondering, and praying and all are important.  It doesn't matter which road you take if you don't know where you are going (quoting Alice in Wonderland) - but we DO know where we are going and it makes all the difference in the world!  And if you want to feel really good, listen to the MTC missionaries sing "Called To Serve"!

No comments:

Post a Comment