Thursday, August 15, 2013

All Things Denote There Is A God

Today's thought, from reading in Alma 30...

 "...all things denote  there is a  God;  yea,  even the bearth,  and call things  that are upon the face of it, yea, and its dmotionyea, and also all theeplanets which move in their regular form do witness that there is Supreme Creator.

                                                                                              -- Alma 30:44

It is my testimony that this verse is true, that God lives, and that all we see in nature and the skies are indeed witnesses of Him.  For more on my testimony of God, please refer to the "I Believe" statement in the right column of my blog:  http://ibelieve-dougbeecher.blogspot.com/

I took my vitamins and crestor today.  A second rest day from walking.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment