Sunday, July 28, 2013

Grandchildren Singing and Enjoying My Boys Listen To Me Teach

Two highlights to this day ... listening to the sweet singing at Darin's brother Michael's missionary farewell today ... while holding Nathan and calming Abigail who sadly bonked her head hard just as it was time to go sing ... you know the Spirit is strong if it can make it past that ...

I also taught High Priests today, it was on the conference talk "These Things I Know" by President Packer.  Doug Jr and Benjamin were kind enough to come, and I didn't put them to sleep, so maybe I did good.  I enjoyed the way I felt doing it.  Actually the best experience on this was probably from Willyne ... it's her story to tell so I will leave it that Relief Society had the same lesson, and she was asked to share some of her life experiences.  I know she blessed several sisters with what she said, and that is always a good thing ...

Read materials to finish preparing for my lesson, including a couple conference talks, did not read scriptures other than that today.  Day of rest from walking and no vitamins today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment