Monday, July 29, 2013

And This Is Life Eternal

I love to say these words in my mind ... they sound so beautiful to me ...

"And this is alife beternalthat they might cknow thee the only true dGodand Jesus Christ,   whom thou hast esent."

                                                                         -- John 17:3

from reading in John 17 and Alma 17 today.  Took my vitamins.  Here is my walk:  http://terreeeblay.blogspot.com/2013/07/13-210.html.

The Ragozzines are leaving for their Florida home in the morning, so Grandmother Forsyth, Willyne, and Becca joined Sarah for a day together today.  Part of it was to watch the movie "Ephraim's Rescue", which they invited me to join them for.  I was very touched, both by the movie and by the fact they wanted me to join them on a ladies day.  Willyne is right, the line "We need to keep ourselves worthy so we will be ready whenever opportunity comes" is very powerful.  This is an amazing story, if you haven't seen it, please do!

Later we had a pizza/pool party where the Josh/Megan and Jacob/Hilary families joined us.  It is hard saying goodbye, but at least we had fun doing it.

Cheerio!



No comments:

Post a Comment