Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm so Happy for Jacob and Hilary!

Little things really do turn out to be the important things!

It's so great feeling the joy bursting from Jacob this morning when he found out he got an 89 on his math test.and better yet in his realization that his persistence in studying something he passionately dislikes and had no confidence in -- has helped him really understand the material!

Yea to Jacob and also to Hilary this morning for her help in so many ways that made this possible!

Willyne and I love you both very much!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a nice phone conversation with my brother Glen today. It is his 55th birthday today. We talked about a wonderful pencil drawing of President Spencer W. Kimball of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints that Glen did as a missionary thirty years ago, and how much I enjoy Glen's spirit and President Kimball's spirit that you can feel as you look at it. It now hangs in my mother's living room. I hope he will take up drawing again, Glen has a real gift for it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's tweets

I'm so excited 4 Jacob this morning!He got an 89 on his math test&is realizing his persistence is helping him understand!Yea for him&Hilary! via txt

Jacob's experience reminds me of a favorite story-The$5Lawn!Check it out! http://emp.byui.edu/SmithS/GradingTheCountessandtheImpossible.htm via txt

http://twitpic.com/1axiwv - Our newest client :) via TwitPic

I 8something that kept me headed to the facilities steadily4 24hr.Just feeling well enough now to walk,did2laps in the terminal.Persistence! via txt


http://twitpic.com/1axjtg - In line headed from Reno to Ontario stopping in San Jose on the way,Hi Jacksons! via TwitPic

No comments:

Post a Comment