Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kate danced great!


I loved Kate's smile while watching her ballet recital tonight ... she was clearly enjoying herself!

Here's a thought I had while reading this morning ...

"And it came to pass that we did go up to battle against the Lamanites; and I, even I, in my old age, did go up to battle against the Lamanites. And it came to pass that we did go up in the strength of the Lord to battle.
"Now, the Lamanites knew nothing concerning the Lord, nor the strength of the Lord, therefore they depended upon their own strength. Yet they were strong people, as to the strength of men.

                                                                                 -- Mosiah 10:10-11

I usually struggle with the scripture chapters that don't seem to say much besides "we prepared for war."  Today this jumped out at me ... do I fight my life battles depending on my own strength alone, or do I "go up in the strength of the Lord to battle"?


Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment