Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Highlight of My Day, Week, ...


Today was the final day of an eight day trip.  I've done over 20 tax returns and done a lot of consulting and counseling too.  Twice I got up at 3:30 am to catch flights.  It is "go time" for sure.

Willyne came to northern Utah this morning for our nephew's blessing of his son.  It was one of those many "divide and conquer" moments we have had in our lives together.  We honestly didn't think our paths would cross ...

So, I am driving south from an appointment in Clinton (near Ogden) to another one in Orem.  As I approach
the 2600 South exit in Bountiful/Woods Cross, I notice that it is 11:53 am and that Willyne is scheduled to have lunch with Danielle at Kneaders at noon.  So I get off the freeway and park the car just in time to watch Willyne drive into the parking lot.  I had just enough time for hugs, then had to continue to my appointment.

That two minutes was the best thing I've done all week (thank you, Willyne)!


Here I am with Danielle and Marissa ... big smiles all around!


No comments:

Post a Comment